Koji: ServerOffline

Jitesh Shah jiteshs at marvell.com
Thu Jan 22 07:26:57 UTC 2009

Hi,
Thank you for the quick reply Oliver.

So, this morning I moved to a newer version of koji. Reconfigured
everything (restarted apache after re-configuring koji-hub) and quite
surprisingly, I still get the same error!

So, if reinitialising both, postgresql and koji, doesn't do the trick, I
wonder what might have gone wrong.
(Just as a matter of curiosity, I even checked with ipcs that there are
no dangling shared memory segments. There aren't any.)

Jitesh