Koji: ServerOffline

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 10:18:32 UTC 2009

Jitesh Shah wrote:
> Hi,
> So, I had koji running and building packages for me for nearly a
> fortnight. And it worked like a charm!
>
> I double-checked all the configuration and it is intact. There is the
> and entry in pg_hba.conf that trusts koji.
>
> I run psql command from the "koji" user on the same machine where
> koji-hub is running. So, psql uses the default values for DBName and
> DBUser. (which are "koji" and "koji" respectively) (And I don't use the
> host option). Also, I've checked that DBName and DBUser configuration
> are OK in the kojihub.conf

It sounds like you're running the koji db on the same machine as the
kojihub?  Just to be sure you're testing the same thing with psql as
koji is going to run, try  psql with the -h HOST option.  The reason is
that psql without the -h will try to use unix sockets to connect on the
local machine.  koji, though, is going to use a tcp connection, not a
socket.

-Toshio