No child processes

Mike McLean mikem at redhat.com
Mon Jun 1 20:10:34 UTC 2009

lixiao-a wrote:
>   File "/usr/sbin/kojid", line 2009, in handler
>     broot.init()\n  File "/usr/sbin/kojid", line 467, in init
>     rv = self.mock([\'--init\'])\n  File "/usr/sbin/kojid", line 389, in mock
>     status = os.waitpid(pid, os.WNOHANG)
> OSError: [Errno 10] No child processes\n'

It looks like the mock subprocess is dying before kojid can wait on it.
Normally mock should never exit that fast, though we should probably
handle that error a little more informatively.

Try running mock manually on your build system to see if you can
replicate the error that way. You might also try running kojid in the
foreground (--fg option) in order to see the output from mock.