how to build srpms on koji?

陈鲍孜 chenbaozi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 01:36:30 UTC 2009

I checked the /var/log/kojid.log. it is said:

2009-03-14 17:03:14,371 [WARNING] koji.build.TaskManager: TRACEBACK:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/sbin/kojid", line 1275, in runTask
    response = (handler.run(),)
  File "/usr/sbin/kojid", line 1351, in run
    return self.handler(*self.params,**self.opts)
  File "/usr/sbin/kojid", line 2560, in handler
    for f in os.listdir(self.datadir):
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/tmp/koji/tasks/230/230/repo/repoda