soundcard???

I am having problem in detecting my soundcard Fedora Core 3: here are the details:

The following device was detected.
Vendor: Intel
Model: Corp.82801DB/DBL/DBM(ICH4/ICH4-L/ICH4-M) AC'97 Audio Controller
Module: snd-intel8x0

And when I 'Play test Sound', I am unable to get any sound. The Error is:

"Automatic detection of the sound card did not work. Audio will not be available on the system. Please click OK to continue."

Thanks!
Ambrish

Redefine team work. Discover your true potential. http://www.microsoft.com/india/office/experience/ With the MS product suite.