[Fwd: System task scheduler]

The author has asked me to forward this.  I know some people here were
looking at similar problem space, maybe you could liase.

Paul
--- Begin Message ---
Hi,

some weeks ago my teacher from university written mail to you about this
project. I developing a project with name: tasche (TAsk SCHEduler) and
release his first more stable as unstable version :)  (ver. 1.3). Program
is released under GPL license and you can download it from website:
http://alfa.intrak.tuke.sk/~komornik/tasche/

This program is parallel developing under fedora and debian
distributions.
This program require: pygtk2.4, cron, at, python-newt

Program can run under Xserver and console.

Please, check this program for his usage and send me response with your
advice and observations.

P.S.: Excuse me for my english!

Bye komo;
--