Trouble mit CIFS / Fedora 6 (Client) <-> Fedora 4 (Server)

Reinhard Knecht rkn at iee.lu
Fri Mar 9 10:09:09 UTC 2007

Leonidas Safran wrote:
> Hallo,
>
>> poste mal deine smb.conf...
>
> smb.conf auf Fedora 4 Server
> ============================
> # Samba config file created using SWAT
> # from 192.168.1.3 (192.168.1.3)
> # Date: 2006/01/09 20:17:41
>
> # Global parameters
> [global]
>         workgroup = LOCAL
>         server string = Samba Server
>         interfaces = eth0
>         log file = /var/log/samba/%m.log
>         max log size = 50
>         socket options = TCP_NODELAY SO_RCVBUF=8192 SO_SNDBUF=8192
>         printcap name = /etc/printcap
>         os level = 255
>         preferred master = Yes
>         domain master = Yes
>         dns proxy = No
>         idmap uid = 16777216-33554431
>         idmap gid = 16777216-33554431
>         hosts allow = 192.168.1.0/24, 127.0.0.1
>         cups options = raw
>
> [homes]
>         comment = Home Directories
>         path = /home/%u
>         read only = No
>         browseable = No
>
> [share1]
>         comment = Share1
>         path = /media/hd1
>         read only = No
>
> [share2]
>         comment = Share2
>         path = /media/hd2
>         read only = No
>
> [share3]
>         comment = Share3
>         path = /media/hd3
>         read only = No
>
> [share4]
>         comment = Share4
>         path = /media/hd4
>         read only = No
>
> [www]
>         comment = WebDev
>         path = /var/www/html
>         valid users = myuser
>         read list = myuser
>         write list = myser
>         read only = No
>

> Gruß,
>
> LS
hm. also mit der koniguration geht bei mir garnix ;)
kannst du die freigabe 'www' mounten?
füge mal unter [share1] die zeile 'public = yes' ein...

--
my opinions may have changed, but not the fact that i am right.

reinhard knecht                                reinhard.knecht at iee.lu
International Electronics & Engineering                    luxembourg
tel: (+352) 2454 2331                           fax: (+352) 2454 3331

This e-mail may  contain trade secrets or  privileged, undisclosed or
otherwise confidential information. If you are not the intended reci-
pient and  have received  this e-mail in  error, you are hereby noti-
fied that any review, copying  or distribution of it is strictly pro-
hibited. Please inform us immediately and destroy the original trans-
mittal from your system.
Thank you for your co-operation.