Fedora weekly news 193 podcast

wonderer wonderer4711 at gmx.de
Thu Sep 17 09:43:46 UTC 2009

Hy,
>> I'm doing the fedora weekly news in german for quite a while, so I
>> thought it would be a good time to make a little "special" for all those
>> who better can follow such podcast in english.
>> It can be found at
>> http://blog.radiotux.de/2009/09/16/fedora-weekly-news-fwn-193/ and also
>> the RSS feed of radiotux itself.
>> What do you think about it so far? Are there interrests to have it in
>> german AND english (maybe we could think then about putting it into
>> zikula, iTunes, etc. - just some thought crawling around my brain)
>>

> there is also FedoraTV, which is integrated into Miro, where you can
> submit Fedora related content:
>
> https://fedorahosted.org/fedoratv/

That sounds very nice. Fedora media seem to be growing. Maybe there will
be a way to put both (videocasts and podcasts) together into the new cms
and stream them...
Btw.: I found out that there are much pages in the fedoraTV RSS feed
with a "Forbidden You don't have permission to access /phonemanager.ogg
on this server." or "Not Found

The requested URL /fudconf10paulfrields-4.ogg was not found on this
server. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying
to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.". Maybe that could be a
good time to work over the archive?!

mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Henrik Heigl - wonderer at fedoraproject.org