a sketch

Steven Garrity stevelist at silverorange.com
Mon Dec 1 18:47:23 UTC 2003

Fernando Fernandez wrote:
> heres a sketch

Think you might be getting a bit ahead of things - adding a new icon to
the "start" button would effectively introduce a new logo for Fedora.
While it can't hurt to experiment with some ideas, we should either come
up with a non-branded icon for that control (a green 'go'
button/light/arrow?) or agree that we need a logo.

I like the idea of getting branding out of areas like that (start
button, throbber, etc.). People don't need to be reminded every day that
they are using Fedora - they know (and if they don't, then we must be
doing well).

Steven Garrity