Desktop Graphics Approval committee?

Marky Goldstein ready at rosa.com
Wed Dec 3 05:56:51 UTC 2003

Comment:
It is not the one with the best graphics who wins. It's the
one with the best visual and artistics systematics who can
deliver more styles in less time. It's about a revolutionary
system that is needed.

I still want to push the point, that having a core designer
is good. But having a open design system is more powerful.

We could also throw up some serious money, invite 10
GUI design companies and choose the best design. That's
how you do this the professional way.

Neither of these ways is excluding the other, I guess.

Apple is still the one to beat ;-> Go and have a look at
Panter...
 From a business point of view, one needs to imitate Win
XP...
But maybe freedom is still the way to go...

Best regards,
Marky

--
R.Ø.S.A.
Identity: Marky Goldstein
E-Mail: ready at rosa.com
Task: CEO, Product & Strategy

R.Ø.S.A. Creation. Technology. Intelligence. AG
Seefeldstrasse 231, 8008 Zurich, Switzerland
Phone: +41 1 389 63 33
Fax: +41 1 389 63 30