New GNOME splash screen.

Jon Atkinson jonathana at cleanstick.org
Fri Dec 19 18:42:03 UTC 2003

Hi,

    I've just modified the default Fedora Core 1 GNOME splash screen. I
moved the lighter box upwards slightly so that the splash icons appear
in the middle of the box rather than slightly offset, as they did
before. It's only a small improvement, and I don't even know if the
splash screen format will be the same in FC2 (though I didn't see any
mention of GNOME 2.6 in the next release schedule), but I'd like to
submit it.

    Which brings me to my next question; how? Should I attach it to a
list message, or is there somewhere to find out who I should email it to
directly? I see no clear guidelines on the Desktop project page.

    Thanks in advance,

    --Jon Atkinson