[Fedora-desktop-list] Let's get started.

Kreg Steppe kreg at virtual1.net
Sat Nov 8 17:24:20 UTC 2003

I think that Garrett has a lot of insight on this (I have a super power,
the ability to point out the obvious) I know that he creates icon sheets
(one big image with a grid), and makes use of some xml files and a
program called icon-slicer. What slicer will do is take that sheet and
split it into individual files. makes it a lot easier for management.

You can check out the fedora-artwork, or is it still called
redhat-artwork, out of CVS and see all of this.

As which programs he uses I thought that he was making use of Adobe
Illustrator. I have been trying out sodipodi, and the new GIMP.

Kreg