[Fedora-desktop-list] Contributions

Kreg Steppe kreg at virtual1.net
Thu Nov 13 21:24:13 UTC 2003

If I or anyone else for that matter wants to contribute artwork, what
guidelines do you have? Are you looking for contributions that are
consistant with the current Bluecurve theme? I.E. Icons and such, (Not
just backgrounds).

I personally think that expanding on the current look and feel would be
productive, seeing as far as the current look and feel has come along. I
guess what I am getting at is what is needed? I am sort of directing
this to Garrett because you have been working on this for so long with
RH, you would know what is needed, and what has been done.

Also how are things submitted?

I really want to participate.

Kreg