[Fedora-desktop-list] Illustrator artwork files

tony tony at tgds.net
Fri Nov 14 13:13:31 UTC 2003

Le ven 14/11/2003 à 14:08, Garrett LeSage a écrit :

> However, to effectively edit the graphics, you need Illustrator.  There
> isn't anything on Linux which allows you to edit vector art even close
> to Illustrator (or Freehand).

All we need now is Crossover Office support for Illustrator - and even
then it doesn't run as well in windows as on the Mac =:-p

What AI version are you saving as Garret?

Cheers

Tony Grant
--
WWW.tgds.net | Logiciels de gestion de centre d'art | Hébergement de
bases de données en ligne | hush - ordinateurs silencieux pour