[Fedora-desktop-list] Illustrator artwork files

Steven Garrity stevelist at silverorange.com
Fri Nov 14 22:09:13 UTC 2003

Garrett LeSage wrote:
> Hey all,
> I have posted the Illustrator artwork for Fedora:
> http://people.redhat.com/glesage/artwork/Fedora/

Thanks Garrett - there is some really beautiful artwork here. We could
use your talents in the Mozilla project.

I'm particularly interested in the throbber-mockup.ai file. Are these
potential replacements for the current throbber?

I like how the current throbber isn't contained in anything - but I did
run into some minor oddness when experimenting with an un-contained (ie.
not in a box) throbber in a web browser (I have a mockup of a version of
it in Firebird if anyone is interested).

For those that don't have the means/time to get at the illustrator file,
here's a PNG of the file in question:
http://actsofvolition.com/images/throbber-mockup.png

Steven Garrity