[Fedora-desktop-list] Gnome "start-up" fonts... (after gdm login, before gnome-session proper)

Trae McCombs occy at occy.net
Tue Nov 18 19:53:38 UTC 2003

Is it just me?  Or has anyone else noticed that when you log in to
gnome, after you go through GDM, that the fonts seem to be off and bump
into the icons while things like: gnome-panel, etc... load.

Sorry if this has been mentioned before.

Trae

PS.  I noticed this while trying Mandrake9.2's gnome as well the other
day, so while the issue is probably a gnome bug, the fact is it makes
the text presentation not so professional.

--
(lead vocals, bass)
http://theinterference.com/