What is it with the new Subject prefix?

Tom Diehl tdiehl at rogueind.com
Wed Nov 26 06:37:43 UTC 2003

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003, Kevin Francis wrote:

> To illustrate that I am not just kicking a fuss for nothing please see
> <http://denial.loose-screws.com/screenshots/Screenshot-Evolution.png>.
> You'll note that I can't read what the `Changing default ...' is :)
>
> And please note that I run a rather high resolution to begin with. What
> about those @ 800*600 or 1024*768?
>
> On Wed, 2003-11-26 at 01:50, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> > On Tue, 2003-11-25 at 11:54, Kevin Francis wrote:
> > > Why do we have this [Fedora-Desktop-List] tag on all emails?

Because someone chose the stupid mailman defaults. IMHO it should be turned
off like all of the other Red Hat lists. Failing that you can use a creative
procmail recipie to automagically filter the thing out. Another possibly more
effective solution would be to send a message to the list maintainer ask ask
nicely to turn it off. Given that ALL of the other Red Hat lists have it off
your changes of success are high. It was most likely an oversite.