X server/KDE/Gnome problems

jpgrdnr at softhome.net jpgrdnr at softhome.net
Sun Apr 4 17:51:40 UTC 2004

Nils:

> Message: 2
> Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2004 13:23:49 -0500
> From: michael fivis <michaelfivis at verizon.net>
> Subject: Re: Fedora-desktop-list Digest, Vol 2, Issue 3
> To: Discussions about development for the Fedora desktop
> 	<fedora-desktop-list at redhat.com>
>
> Isn't that good if  they perform differently?

Yup, it a good thing down the road...but as of now different drivers don't
really help out a whole lot.

I'm going to try a full reinstall and see if that works. And if it doesn't
then there's some sort of configuration failure on Redhat's part.
I'll just have to wait until my hardware is supported.

Jon