replacing XMMS

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Thu Apr 22 18:03:19 UTC 2004

Am Mi, den 21.04.2004 schrieb seth vidal um 20:16:

> I'd love to see a 'load these songs, and play them, don't load the full
> db' mode in rhythmbox - but I'm not sure that's in the design so...

++

I have sorted my songs by directorys (like 80s_best,
80_not_so_good,...). This way I'm able to play only the songs I really
like or add those two times to the playlist and the others only once.
This sorting works player and os independent ;-) . But until now I did
not find how to import these to Rhythmbox and rate the songs from one
directory higher that those from others... That's why I still use
xmms...

Just my 2 cent

CU
thl