replacing XMMS

duncan brown duncanbrown at linuxadvocate.net
Thu Apr 22 21:19:05 UTC 2004

Colin Walters said:
> On Thu, 2004-04-22 at 17:01, duncan brown wrote:
>
> So approximately 7000 songs?  Rhythmbox should be able to handle that,
> last I tested it.

it may be able to handle that, but can my machine handle rhythmbox
handling that? =]  that's alot of ram just for playing music.

then again, if i can't get xmms and rhythmbox is still a hog, there's
always ogg123 -z ~/music =]

-+(duncan brown
-+(duncanbrown at linuxadvocate.net
-+(http://www.linuxadvocate.net

Blessed is the man who, having nothing to say, abstains from giving wordy
evidence of the fact.
                -- George Eliot