How to install HP LaserJet 1010 printer in Fedora

Keith Sharp kms at passback.co.uk
Sun Aug 8 09:39:18 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-08-07 at 03:51 -0700, malik malik wrote:
> Dear keith
>
>             Thanks ur reply. I installed printer with
> ur instruction. I have one more question.

Please ask this question on fedora-list:

>        How can i share that printer among my LAN
> system?

In the same "Printer configuration" application you used to install the
printer you can enable sharing.  Highlight the printer you just created
and then click the "Edit" button, in the new window you will see a
button labelled "Sharing...", click on this a you can configure sharing.

Please, if you have any further questions ask them on fedora-list, *not*
here!

Keith.