wallpapers cont.

Bart Kalita bartk at clara.co.uk
Wed Aug 25 16:54:55 UTC 2004

Well,

here we go.

4 wallpapers for you to look at and hopefully give me some feedback.

2 unnamed ones are unfinished but show the idea that I would like to
pursue.

other 2 are just 1280x1024 updates to ones I've shown before.

Please drop me a line if you find them at least interesting and what you
think about the "3"

I still hope that there is somebody from redhat that monitors this group
and has access to proper FC3 logos + would not mind sharing them with
the group ... i.e me.

www.bart-domain.com/fedora/

links to full images are via the scaled ones.

enjoy

Bart Kalita  MCP

Registered Linux User #347493  Fedora Core 3 test 1

http://www.bart-domain.com

http://astradine.no-ip.org