desktop backgrounds [was Re: Fedora-desktop-list Digest, Vol 6, Issue 23]

Angela Kahealani angela at kahealani.com
Mon Aug 30 07:30:26 UTC 2004

On Sunday 2004-08-29 21:17, Mark McLoughlin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, 2004-08-30 at 08:04, Angela Kahealani wrote:
> > On Sunday 2004-08-29 19:50, Rubi Sutanto wrote:
> > > Helo guys, I had made a wallpaper, could you guys give a comment,
> > > sugestion, and criticsm for my art work. (I hope this wallpaper
> > > could bundle with fedora core 3 :D )
> >
> > It makes me sick. It uses both a MacOS Trademarked Logo,
> > and names the disk drives as per WinDOwS.
>
> 	You're referring to the icons on the desktop, not the desktop
> background which Rubi was looking for comments on.

I looked at what he sent to us.

> 	Please keep rants like this to yourself.

He said: "could you guys give a comment". I did.
It's off topic. Artwork is NOT Fedora specific.
Keep OFF-TOPIC e-mail out of my Fedora mailing list subscription!

--
Copyright 2004 Angela Kahealani. All rights reserved without prejudice;
UCC1-207. All information and transactions are non negotiable and are