desktop backgrounds

Rubi Sutanto xsos1982 at yahoo.com.sg
Mon Aug 30 15:33:13 UTC 2004

Hello All,

Thanks for the support, soon i will make a splash screen, for 1600 x
1200 you guys could download it from www.kde-look.org /
www.gnome-look.org or in fedoraforum.org gallery.

for Angela i'll make fedora core version by remove 3 from the wallpaper,
if had done i'll send to you email :)

and for GDM it think i will have trouble with the script, and it will
take a long time to built it and the icons i need more practice :)
thanks again :)

If you guys want to see another version from my wallpaper you could
search in kde-look.org and gnome-look.org with xsos as keyword in form
provide by:

GBU