vsftpd

Ahmed aalas at btopenworld.com
Thu Dec 2 15:13:49 UTC 2004

Hi Listers!

Has anyone installed VSFTPD on fedora or Redhat 9!  If yes how can I create a user with their password.  Remember I need the instruction from the comman line not from the graphical user interface!
Thanks in advance as always!
Ahmed Alasow
attaining one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the pinnacle of excellence. Subjugating the enemy's army without fighting is the true pinnacle of excellence."
ahmed at ahmed63.wanadoo.co.uk
&&&&&
aalas at btopenworld.com
The information contained in this e-mail is intended for the recipient or entity to whom it is addressed. It may contain confidential information that is exempt from disclosure by law and if you are not the intended recipient,
you must not copy, distribute or take any act in reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete from your system.