Problem with NVidia card and dual display in FC 3

Chamil Thanthrimudalige chamilt at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 08:29:35 UTC 2004

Hi,

It was trying to use 'nvidia' driver. It works when I set it to use 'nv'.

About whether the module is loaded. I am not quite sure. I do not want
to reboot my machine again coz then I will have to do every thing from
scrach again. But I can remember that the error log had an error
saying that some module did not load. I think it was "glx". Not too
sure about this though.

I guess I will submit this to the "fedora-list" and see whether they
have any thing to say about it.

Best Regards,
Chamil Thanthrimudalige.