Changing Background color

HD heterodox at satx.rr.com
Fri Feb 27 01:58:25 UTC 2004

Hi,

I know there is a way to change then bg color of the login screen with
the KDE Control Center. I have done that. I have also changed the bg
color of the splash screen by editing the Xsession file. It is now a
nice soft green. But what I can't figure out is how to change the BG
color of the screen that shows briefly just before the login screen
becomes active. It is currently the default blue.... I would like to
change it to white. I assume I can change something to #ffffff in a
file somewhere.... Does anyone know what file this would be?

Thanks,
--
HD

Tipping my hat to Fedora.