Bluecurve Window Control Colors

Trae McCombs occy at occy.net
Fri Jan 9 02:12:21 UTC 2004

Is this where I am supposed to complain that we need to have
"Bluesquared" as an optional theme? (and completed ;)

http://occy.net/threads.phtml?sid=410  <-- download my "hack" of
Bluecurve that never was fully completed.  Sure wish:

a.) The final version would be in FC2 and....
b.) Garrett would do the final version of Bluesquared soon. :)

I do like my "3 lines" menu-drop-down button thing better than the down
arrow.  It sort of looks like a list of items, which is what you get
when you click on said button.

Trae

--
Trae McCombs