Graphic Apache Error Pages.

Kreg Steppe kreg at virtual1.net
Sun Jan 11 20:52:02 UTC 2004

<OT>
Ha Ha... I used Pagemaker 1.0 on Windows/386.. It was painful. Thinking
back on it now, I think I would have been more productive doing my own
dental work. (Less painful too.) I was a Computer tech, and the desktop
publishing interested me a lot.

Most of the things I did took up too much memory for the printer
(LaserJet 1). I had to delete some elements, print the page, put the
page back in the printer, and print the items I deleted. Man, the time I
wasted on that machine.
</OT>

So I am right there with you.
Kreg