Graphic Apache Error Pages.

Steven Garrity stevelist at silverorange.com
Mon Jan 5 19:14:16 UTC 2004

Nando wrote:
 >I mean changing the default apache web server page, to a more "fedora"
 >graphics.
 >And also the error pages, instead of the text 404 error page for
example, a
 >customized, graphic one refering fedora. And the error, of course.
 >Like is seen in some other distruibutions.

Is this necessary, or would it just add unnecessary complication to the
distribution (albeit minor).

If people think it would be worthwhile, then I'd be glad to product the
graphics/html based on the artwork that Garrett has released.

Garrett - what do you think? Worth doing?

Nando - could you show us some examples from other distributions?

Thanks,
Steven Garrity