Graphic Apache Error Pages.

Garrett LeSage garrett at redhat.com
Thu Jan 8 22:40:47 UTC 2004

On Jan 8, 2004, at 3:06 PM, Steven Garrity wrote:

> Before we start mocking things up - can we get a consensus (or a
> decision from Garrett) on whether or not we even want/need Fedora
> artwork on the Apache error pages?

I don't think it is necessary.  If there are nice looking error pages,
that would be great, but I think there are some more important things
to concentrate on.

If you (or anyone) would like to make the error pages look nicer (and
fit within the general Bluecurve style), I would try to get them
included.

Error pages, however, are supposed to be pretty minimal, as you don't
want to load a 200k image just for it to say "oops!"

Still, I'm not going to discourage anyone from trying to improve
various parts of Fedora.  It would be something (if implemented nicely)
that would be nice to include.  (:

Garrett