RHN Updater

Link Dupont link at subpop.net
Mon Jan 19 17:50:59 UTC 2004

I've taken to using Red Carpet and the Open-carpet.org repos for my
package maintainence. The only thing that I still use up2date for is the
kernel, since red-carpet seems to freak out on some of the kernel
scriptlets (it deleted my entire grub.conf file for some reason, and I
had to rebuild it by hand).

--
Link Dupont <link at subpop.net>