Firewall questions...

Joshua Sain JLSain at carolina.rr.com
Tue Jan 20 03:59:20 UTC 2004

Is there anyone who can explain to me the BEST firewall setup for
fedora? I'm currently enrolled at ECPI College of Technology and my
final class is one huge project. I am the network security analyst. I
need to know what the best setup would be as far as rules for my
firewall to keep the baddies out but let people into my DMX for my
apacxhe web server and my exchange server... If anyone has a website
that they could direct me to as far as setting up a box with fedora
installed on it as a firewall for a 3 tier network (untrusted AKA WWW,
semi-trusted AKA DMZ, and trusted AKA internal network) I would greatly
appreciate it. If you need any network schematics I can send you one....
Again, thanks guys...

Josh