Graphic Apache Error Pages.

Darren darrenhewett at maxnet.co.nz
Fri Jan 23 03:18:42 UTC 2004

I'm not a linux guru or anything but i have been using fedora lately and
i like it because of the availiblity of the latest packages (although i
do not yet see kde 3.2 rc1).
IMHO anyone that is making a website which is availible to the internet
(ie not a home lan or something) will probably go to the trouble of
changing their error page to be more like the rest of their site.
Otherwise the site will probably only be accessed at 10/100 mbit.  So
even 500kb wouldn't be over the top.  I have little experience in what
the majority of users use their fedora servers for, but mine is for
serving up howtos, games-patches, etc. at LAN's.  So for me or anyone i
know, a good graphical error page would be nice.

Just my 2 cents,
    Darren