Screensavers in FC3

Powell, James F CONT james.f.powell at navy.mil
Tue Jul 13 16:27:47 UTC 2004

Never get me wrong.  I use the simplest 2d screensaver I can find.  As long as something is on the screen and moves from time to time, it is sufficient.  One of those awful Windows Screensavers where the logo just moves around on the screen would be sufficient for my purpose.  I agree with the group as a whole that the screen savers really do need to be pared down, I just can't have them eliminated since I use Fedora as my desktop OS at work.

Jim Powell
L3 Communications GSI
Senior Scientist/Engineer
AV-8B Weapons Integration