Screensavers in FC3

Powell, James F CONT james.f.powell at navy.mil
Tue Jul 13 15:51:39 UTC 2004

For the most part you have it.  It is to insure that anyone walking into the room can see that the machines are on and locked.  The other reason for this is security.  If an unsecured person were to walk into the room, it is obvious what machines are powered up, this give the escort a bit of a heads up when coming into the room.

Jim Powell
L3 Communications GSI
Senior Scientist/Engineer
AV-8B Weapons Integration