Lock Screen in menu only works when screensaver is configured.

psychoelmo psychoelmo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 03:17:23 UTC 2004

i can understand you not wanting a screen saver to kick in.. but
afaik, that's what locks the screen.. can you set the screensaver
timeout really high and just use blank-screen for the saver?  at least
then the screen wont blank unless it sits, say, overnight or
something, a cpu hog screensaver wont run, and you still have the
ability to lock the screen at the touch of a button.. that's what i do
here. might work for you until something else comes along.