Custom Desktop

corywynn at comcast.net corywynn at comcast.net
Thu Jul 15 17:41:38 UTC 2004

Forgive me if I am missing something but I am attempting to setup a small business with FC1 and my buddy who is willing to try it out only wants his clients to access certain apps from the desktop and little to no chance of file/desktop alteration.  Can someone help me and/or direct me to how I might say only have default /home/anyuser environments that gives them only logout options, internet, and messenger?  I am just curious.  I can't find it anywhere.  Thx for any help.

Cory