proposal to remove the "Start Here" icon

Nando nandox7 at myrealbox.com
Fri Jul 16 08:04:23 UTC 2004

I agree.
The first thing i do after the login, is to send "Start Here" to trash.
It's really useless.
And i also agree, whit the inclusion of some sort of inicial "tutorial" or
walk-trough. That could help a lot the Fedora Rookies. :)
With some basic steps, where are some tools or how to configure some simple
stuff. And why not a bit of Fedora, evolution history. ;)

<?php
 Nando->signature();
?>