Nautilus Icon Selection Screen

Shawn Mahon smahon at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 22:06:55 UTC 2004

This may be a fairly trivial question, but here goes.

When I create a new launcher and try to select a custom icon it opens
the screen which shows /usr/src/pixmaps.  If I want to select a new
directory I type the path in the top, however it doesnt attempt to
autocomplete the path, nor does it show directories listed in the
path.  This is kind of annoying since some of my icon folders are
buried deep, and i have to type the exact path from memory.  Is this a
setting I messed up, or is there a way to fix it?

If you need me to elaborate or want a screenshot of the exact window
let me know.

Thanks for your time,
Shawn