terminal services prototype

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 00:45:54 UTC 2004

A couple of things...

1) Where should we report bugs about the demo packs?

I tried the fc2 versions.... got the same problem as reported in the
thread already
first vncviewer connection works fine
second connection i get the gdm login...enter name and pass...looks
like it hangs
checking the server process list..it seems gdm created a second gnome session.

2) is there a potential here to create look but don't touch vnc
connections as well as full access connections?  Perhaps a secondary
password for look-only vnc clients?
so you enter username  get prompted for a password if it matches the
primary password you get the full access... if the password matches
the secondary password you get a look only client. Or am I just
smoking some very powerful crack?

-jef