terminal services prototype

Mark McLoughlin markmc at redhat.com
Fri Jun 4 17:05:06 UTC 2004

Hi,

On Fri, 2004-06-04 at 15:01, Thomas J. Baker wrote:

> Also, any way to specify the size of the vnc-server session? I have my X
> display set to 1600x1200 and I want the vnc session to be the same.

	We'll be making the Xvnc command line configurable in gdm.conf and
you'll be able to change it there.

	In the far distant future, I'd like the VNC client to be able to
request the screen size (i.e. different terminals will have different
screen sizes) but that requires an addition to the RFB protocol. Hence
the "far distant future" bit.

Cheers,
Mark.