access to fedora logos and images

Matt Hansen matt at matthansen.net
Sat Jun 19 00:52:20 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-06-19 at 08:59, Bart Kalita wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-06-18 at 22:50, Steven Garrity wrote:
> > Bart Kalita wrote:
> >  > Can anybody point me in a direction of Fedora Core 2 logos?
> >
> > I think you'll find what you're looking for here:
> > http://people.redhat.com/glesage/artwork/
> >
> > Note to RedHat people: I understand Garrett isn't at RedHat anymore, but
> > can you make sure this stays up anyhow?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Steven Garrity
> >

> Thanks.
>
> but.... I've already got them, I am still in search of that elusive logo
> though :)

Bart, I believe you're after
file:///usr/share/pixmaps/splash/gnome-splash.png from the fedora-logos
package? However, according to the COPYING file, I don't think you're
allowed to modify the image in any way as stated in condition number 2:
    "2. You do not modify the appearance of any or all of
     the Logos in any manner; and"
But IANAL, so I could be wrong. :D

Regards,
Matt
--
Registered Linux User #348963 / counter.li.org
GnuPG KeyID: 0xCE9F8922 / gnupg.org