Bluecurve icons for OpenOffice.org

Marky Goldstein ready at rosa.com
Wed Mar 10 14:30:13 UTC 2004

Hi Garrett,

I understand, no problem.

Anyway, by the way... opinions can be measured... setup a
database of those 5000 icons and get a voting system up
and running ;-> it is competition that make improvements
go faster...

Anyway, I would be interested how these 5000 icons and
images are categorised... how would you categorise those
5000 icons?

Best regards,
Marky

PS: Actually I do not understand that RedHat is not giving
our lead gfx designer more people to do the job. Come on
RedHat, we are paying for your subscription services... and
I would like to get a real nice desktop edition... shall we put
up the money on fedora?