design process...

Marky Goldstein ready at rosa.com
Fri Mar 12 08:11:22 UTC 2004

get 10 agencies or designers. choose the best.
set up a theme database. create themes per designer,
agency, group.. let them produce the components/icons/etc.
let the public vote and choose the default.
outsource the work because internals need competition
to learn how to run. think about it.

linux needs a fundamental rethink of the way the design
is done.
it's the design that will make redhat successful or not.
mac os x and windows 2005 is the challenge. nearly
as good or the same is not good enough.

greets,
marky