Re: Bluecurve Thunderbird theme

Sindre Pedersen Bjordal escribió:

Getting Mozilla a Bluecurve theme is long over due. Actually one already exists, and I can't understand why we don't have the wonderful Mozilla Bluecurve theme, mozcurveblue, by Gavindi, in Fedora by default yet. I know he would like to see it in there. See http://users.bigpond.net.au/gavindi/

Yes! I asked about this some time ago... That theme is _perfect_
Plesase, is there anything we can do to get this in the official Fedora's Mozilla build?
I've been using this for months, w/o any problem.

Regards,

--
Mariano