Re: Bluecurve Thunderbird theme

Trond Danielsen escribió:

| Sindre Pedersen Bjordal escribió:
|

|> [ ... snip ... ]
|> http://users.bigpond.net.au/gavindi/

Got a small question, hope it's not out of line. Tried the theme with
firefox, but it didn't work. Is it a problem "porting" it to firefox,
and where can I find directions howto?

As far as I know, the (above) mentioned theme is for Mozilla (aka Seamonkey). I'm afraid Mozilla themes aren't compatible with the Firefox/Thunderbird ones.
You should ask the developer (Gavindi) for a port, or wait and see if something comes out from Fedora itself... there is some work being done. Or at least that was said some time ago...

See:
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-desktop-list/2004-March/msg00047.html
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-desktop-list/2004-March/msg00048.html

Regards,