window managers

Hi,

I'm triaging my bugs and there are a few sawfish issues that I know I
won't get around to fixing. Also at this point I think most people
wanting a more featureful WM are using a more maintained one, there's a
list of EWMH compliant WMs at http://freedesktop.org/standards/wm-spec

Even of those included with FC2, there's a good chance KWin and xfwm
both work OK with GNOME.

So suggestions:

1) if we have a random more-features WM in Core, I think it should
probably be one of the more maintained ones instead of Sawfish

2) maybe the right path instead is to put extra WMs in Extras and only
the full desktop envs - gnome, kde, xfce, and classic (twm/xterm) - in
Core

3) either way, pretty sure someone other than me should be maintaining
the package

Havoc