Fedora cd artwork: Covers, CD-labels etc.

I was wondering, do any of you know of any Fedora artwork that can be
made into a cover and CD-label for my Fedora CD-set or maybe even some
finished covers or cd-labels?

If someone not as artistically retarded as me decided to make something
like this, will it be ok (as in legal) to distribute it?