Fedora cd artwork: Covers, CD-labels etc.

Gareth Russell gareth at fedoraforum.org
Sat May 15 16:19:11 UTC 2004

> I was wondering, do any of you know of any Fedora artwork that can be
> made into a cover and CD-label for my Fedora CD-set or maybe even some
> finished covers or cd-labels?
>
> If someone not as artistically retarded as me decided to make
> something
> like this, will it be ok (as in legal) to distribute it?

I know that you can find the Fedora logos here as vectors:

http://people.redhat.com/glesage/artwork/Fedora/fedora-core-logo.ai
http://people.redhat.com/glesage/artwork/Fedora/fedora-core-logo.svg
http://people.redhat.com/glesage/artwork/Fedora/fedora-project-logo.ai
http://people.redhat.com/glesage/artwork/Fedora/fedora-project-logo.svg

But i haven't found a large RedHat Fedora picture around. (You know the RedHat which is used in the start menu).

Hope that helps.

Gareth